University security officials are tasked with protecting students, faculty and staff, as well as campus visitors, from a variety of threats, while also maintaining an open, welcoming environment.
This White Paper from SourceSecurity.com and ASSA ABLOY contains useful information about controlling access in the university environment, from parking areas to classrooms, computer rooms to the library, throughout the variety of conference rooms, staff rooms and other facilities.
Specifically, the White Paper highlights the advantages of implementing Aperio® wireless locks in the university environment, including some interesting examples to illustrate the advantages of the technology in real-world situations.
- Choosing access control for open spaces
- What are your most pressing problems in need of an access control solution?
- The budgeting conundrum: Can access control work harder?
- What do you need from an access control system?
- Devices for every campus door