How to keep students safe on campus
Today’s colleges and universities demand secure and flexible solutions, not only for safeguarding people, assets and data, but for connecting students to services and applications campus-wide - from physical facility and logical network access – to cashless payment and tracking time and attendance.
In light of these developments, using a smart device for controlling physical access (what the industry calls ‘mobile access’) is a logical step for education institutions.
In this HID Global white paper, you will learn about the benefits of mobile access in the new mobile-first world, find out exactly how it works, and discover what colleges and universities need to consider when implementing a mobile access control solution.
- Why consider mobile access for your institution?
- Smart devices are everywhere
- How does mobile access work?
- Students expect a mobile-first world
- The benefits of mobile access
- Mobile access can be more efficient to manage
- Mobile access can be more secure
- The dangers of using outdated technology
- Mobile access enables a more connected environment