How smart surveillance brings logistics and warehousing to the next level
Global growth in the transportation of goods brings new challenges but also great opportunities for the logistics industry. Security and operations requirements are changing, while new technologies open entirely new ways to monitor and control the physical side of logistics. Here is where IoT can fundamentally change the game and gain additional value for your business.
Smart camera systems in the IoT already play an essential role in key areas of logistics, warehousing, and transportation. In this white paper by Security & Safety Things, you will get an idea of the technical possibilities and learn in which areas smart security cameras can make logistics safer and help optimize operations.
- The potential of IoT in logistics
- Requirements for IoT technology
- Using smart technology to prevent loss & damage
- Managing inventory with smart technology
- Improving safety with smart technology