Students consider many factors when choosing where to study and to live. Undoubtedly, they are increasingly aware of their security needs.
Halls of residence that work in tandem with modern lifestyle technologies are attractive to this new generation of students. Simply installing some basic PIN-pads at communal entrances, with no intelligent access control back-up, is little better than a wide open door. The real key is electronic access control.
This white paper from ASSA ABLOY explains how SMARTair™ provides highly performing, convenient wireless access control for student accommodation.
- High traffic, smart control
- Top 5 student security challenges
- Top 5 access control advantages
- SMARTair™ wireless access control
- Protecting Europe's students