Mobile devices are everywhere in society today, and in the business world. What makes better sense than to use these ever-present devices to control physical access? It’s the logical next step for both employees and enterprises.
Using a smartphone or other smart device to control physical access (what the industry calls “mobile access control”) has multiple benefits in the new mobile-first world. Download HID Global’s new White Paper to understand the available technologies and what your organisation needs to consider when implementing a mobile access control solution.What's Inside?
- Why consider mobile access?
- Smart devices are everywhere
- What does mobile access consist of?
- Enterprises expect a mobile-first world
- The benefits of mobile access