How to keep students safe on campus
Today’s colleges and universities demand secure and flexible solutions, not only for safeguarding people, assets and data, but for connecting students to services and applications campus-wide - from physical facility and logical network access – to cashless payment and tracking time and attendance.
In light of these developments, using a smart device for controlling physical access (what the industry calls ‘mobile access’) is a logical step for education institutions.
In this HID Global white paper, you will learn about the benefits of mobile access in the new mobile-first world, find out exactly how it works, and discover what colleges and universities need to consider when implementing a mobile access control solution.
- Why consider mobile access for your institution?
- Smart devices are everywhere
- How does mobile access work?
- Students expect a mobile-first world
- The benefits of mobile access
- Mobile access can be more efficient to manage
- Mobile access can be more secure
- The dangers of using outdated technology
- Mobile access enables a more connected environment
Thank you for submitting your information.
Thank you for your download. Please check your inbox shortly – the asset will be emailed to you.
No email? Please check your Junk or Clutter folders; your email is likely to have been delivered there. To prevent this happening again, please white list our domain @SourceSecurity.com. Instructions can be found here.
Your request has been sent to the company. A representative from the company will get in touch with you shortly via the email / phone number you have provided.
Have a great day!