Today’s colleges and universities demand secure and flexible solutions, not only for safeguarding people, assets and data, but for connecting students to services and applications campus-wide - from physical facility and logical network access – to cashless payment and tracking time and attendance.
In light of these developments, using a smart device for controlling physical access (what the industry calls ‘mobile access’) is a logical step for education institutions.
In this HID Global white paper, you will learn about the benefits of mobile access in the new mobile-first world, find out exactly how it works, and discover what colleges and universities need to consider when implementing a mobile access control solution.
- Why consider mobile access for your institution?
- Smart devices are everywhere
- How does mobile access work?
- Students expect a mobile-first world
- The benefits of mobile access
- Mobile access can be more efficient to manage
- Mobile access can be more secure
- The dangers of using outdated technology
- Mobile access enables a more connected environment