How to choose the right solution for video data to enhance security and operational intelligence
Demand is increasing rapidly for more video, higher quality video, and increasing use of video for innovations like video analytics that provide enhanced security and operational intelligence.
The growing demand is driving higher resolutions, larger camera counts, and longer retention times, which have all contributed to the growing importance and higher profile of data management and storage systems in the video surveillance industry.
Customers need guidance when choosing video management and storage systems to meet the unique needs of video data, and making the choice requires them to look beyond the narrow issues of technology hardware and software and to consider broadly their operational needs and how video fits into those needs. This SourceSecurity.com Technology Report will highlight some considerations to guide customers to the right video platform.
- How critical is video to my organisation?
- How can I match the video data solution to my needs?
- How much video information am I storing, and how do I need to retrieve it?
- Which makes more sense: cloud or on-premises storage?
- How does the system integrate into the overall corporate enterprise environment?
- Should video systems be segmented from the enterprise IT environment?
- How can I find a good partner to guide me?
- What the security department needs to know
Thank you for submitting your information.
Thank you for your download. Please check your inbox shortly – the asset will be emailed to you.
No email? Please check your Junk or Clutter folders; your email is likely to have been delivered there. To prevent this happening again, please white list our domain @SourceSecurity.com. Instructions can be found here.
Your request has been sent to the company. A representative from the company will get in touch with you shortly via the email / phone number you have provided.
Have a great day!