Published on 19 February, 2016
Matrix COSEC has had a successful journey in the time-attendance and access control domains so far. The company has taken a step further to make conducting business easy and free of interference through COSEC-ETERNITY integration. This application facilitates the users of ETERNITY to unlock a door, configured with COSEC door controller, using digital key phones/extended IP phones/single line telephones.
ETERNITY supports integration of the “Intercom” application with COSEC. In other words, ETERNITY range of PBXs having intercom application can now be integrated with Matrix COSEC door controllers. This does not require any additional licenses. The integration will allow users to unlock a door by simply dialling a code from their extensions.
- Receptionist can open a door for authorised personnel by dialling a code using the phone
- Building/apartment where individuals can control main entrance from their living room for any approaching visitor/guest
- During a meeting, one can open the door for any visitor without getting up and disturbing the meeting
Benefits of COSEC-ETERNITY integration:
- Convenience of opening the door using a phone
- Easy integration
- Easy access through code dialling or short key
- Enhanced security