Published on 24 May, 2016
|All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure best marketplace for latest technology and innovation
The Call For Papers for All-over-IP Expo 2016 is now open for global IT, surveillance and security vendors. With the show's product segments and this year's highlights, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved to increase brand awareness in Russia, position the brand as a technology leader on the local market, get professional media exposure, get instant feedback from the market, educate sales partners, generate quality leads.
All-over-IP Expo agenda
The 2016 agenda includes trending areas where global vendors will expand into and go the next step further in offering new business to their sales partners and new efficiency to end-users:
- Trends Shaping the IP Industry
- The Physical Security Business 2016 to 2020
- Physical Security: The Epicentre of IoT in Buildings?
- Ways to Start Up Smart Cities
- Access Control Business Beyond Security
- The Future of Storage for Video Surveillance
- Open Architecture at the Door, Why It is a Big Deal
- Upsell Opportunities with Video and Access Control Integration
- Business Value with Open Platforms
- The Next Possibilities Surveillance Technology Opens Up
- Deploying Efficient Data Storage Strategies
- Smart Buildings – An Additional Revenue Stream
- Extending the Power of Virtualisation for Storage
- Network Performance – Cost vs Benefits vs Security
- Reducing Cabling and the Associated Expenses
- ONVIF: The Evolution of a Standard
- No Better Place to Provide Building Automation from than Access Control
- Unlocking the Value of Identity Management
All-over-IP Expo is a content-driven event that is built around future trends and outstanding persons. In addition to the fantastic exposure at the show, the conference space is the star of the extensive marketing campaign in the run up to the event. Establish new contacts and take advantage of numerous networking opportunities!
Deadline for submissions: June 15, 2016
Primary Sponsor: ITV | AxxonSoft – a leading software developer that combines IP-based physical security management, intelligent video surveillance, and an enterprise-wide platform.
Education Sponsor: Milestone Systems – a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software.
A networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors
Founded in 2008, All-over-IP is a networking platform for global IT, surveillance and security vendors, key local customers and sales partners where they share knowledge and exchange ideas that are financially rewarding for business. All-over-IP Expo brings together major brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing.
9th Annual International All-over-IP Expo 2016
November 23 – 24, 2016
Russia, Moscow, Sokolniki Expo