Published on 6 April, 2016
|RISK360 is easily configured to meet unique business needs while increasing efficiency and productivity
G4S North America & Technology, the nation’s leading security company, recently announced it has released an enhanced version of RISK360™, its award-winning incident and case management software.
Increased efficiency and productivity
Developed by G4S in collaboration with customers who needed a single, customisable application to assess and mitigate risk, RISK360™ is easily configured to meet unique business needs while increasing efficiency and productivity.
RISK360™ platform includes:
- Incident Capture that ensures timely notification of key stakeholders
- Assessments that intuitively prompt users to collect consistent and crucial data
- Compliance and audit functions that ensure clients meet industry-specific requirements
- Reporting Dashboards in real time for quick analysis and action
- Mobility for timely data sharing and decision making
“Since its launch in 2011, we’ve taken customer feedback and engaged our internal development expertise to improve RISK360’s reporting functionality and third-party integration features,” said Brian McCabe, G4S Chief Technology and Innovation Officer. “Going forward, RISK360™ will continue to evolve and remain at the forefront in case and incident management.”
G4S at ISC West 2016
RISK360™ will be showcased at ISC West in Las Vegas from April 6-8 where G4S experts will explain how the system can reduce and prevent risks.