Published on 4 October, 2012
eIQnetworks, Inc., the leading provider of simplified security and compliance solutions, announced the general availability of the company’s new offering, SecureVue NGS, a next-generation SIEM solution that helps customers easily address complex security and compliance challenges. SecureVue NGS is the industry’s first next-generation SIEM solution to provide log management, event management, network behavioural analysis and intelligent security search, all in a simple, easy-to-install, cost-effective solution that allows most customers to be fully deployed in one hour.
“Some of biggest security management challenges that organisations face are budget constraints and a lack of security and compliance skills to handle complex and difficult-to-use SIEM technology, all while threats and compliance regulations continue to increase,” commented Jon Oltsik, senior principal analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group. “The market is hungry for a next-generation SIEM solution like eIQ’s SecureVue NGS. eIQ is responding to the call with a cost-effective, simple and quickly deployable solution.”
SecureVue NGS reduces the complexity, effort and operational overhead required to manage security and compliance, while reducing root-cause analysis times and reducing total cost of ownership by up to 60%. SecureVue NGS helps customers address complex security and compliance challenges such as:
- Centralised log management, including the ability to centralise, encrypt, normalise and categorise all security-related logs and events, in support of key regulations and standards including PCI, HIPAA, FISMA SOX, and more
- Proactive security monitoring and discovery of current information security threats with simple, straightforward analysis and correlation of billions of logs and events per day and immediate notification to appropriate personnel in the event of an incident or abnormality
- Real detection of APTs, rogue insiders, zero-day malware and other cyber threats
- Intelligent security search, allowing security analysts and information assurance professionals to quickly identify the underlying root causes of incidents and issues
- Quick deployment and management of a centralised log management and SIEM solution without the need for professional services or dedicated security teams
Network security manager at Crossbeam Systems, Dan Swanson, commented, “We were able to install SecureVue NGS, bring our critical servers, applications and network security devices onboard, and begin to gain valuable visibility into our IT security posture within an hour of downloading and installing the software.”
“Organisations continue to over-spend on pricey SIEM 1.0 and SIEM 2.0 solutions that are too complex, require extensive customisation in order to deliver value, and ultimately never get fully deployed,” commented Mike Paquette, chief strategy officer at eIQnetworks. “With increasing demands for addressing security, compliance and cyber threats, there is a critical need for an easy-to-deploy, less complex log management and SIEM solution. SecureVue NGS meets this requirement with a cost-effective and rapid time-to-value solution that can deliver in one hour.”
Availability, Pricing & Reseller Information
SecureVue NGS pricing starts at $12,595 which includes licensing for 25 nodes and a one year maintenance and support contract. SecureVue NGS is available immediately as software or as a security-hardened appliance. A 30-day trial is available at: http://www.eiqnetworks.com/downloads/securevue-next-gen-siem-freetrial.php.