Published on 26 April, 2011
| HID Global showcased its security identity latest at Moscow Expocentre, from 26 to 29 April|
HID Global, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, announced it will showcase the latest advances in physical and logical access control and secure issuance at this week's MIPS 2011. HID will highlight its expanded offering that delivers a unique portfolio of identity assurance, strong authentication, credential management and single-credential solutions for organisations seeking advanced yet convenient security.
HID Global will showcase its extensive suite of products and technologies for secure identity-related applications at Stand F204 at Moscow Expocentre from 26 April to 29 April, 2011. Key demonstrations at MIPS 2011 include:
- naviGO™ credential management software: Enables the addition of PC logon functionality to cards regardless of the existing physical access control system or IT infrastructure.
- HID OMNIKEY® reader line: Includes a contact and/or contactless interface with support for a variety of desktop and mobile applications for key verticals.
- Genuine HID™ Credential Solutions: HID technology cards that enable users to seamlessly manage multiple applications and migration projects through a single credential containing diverse technologies.
- Crescendo®contact smart cards:Crescendo can enable PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) cryptography and digital certificates.
- Printing and Encoding Solutions: HID FARGO® HDP5000 high definition card printer/encoder, as well as DTC1000, DTC4000 and DTC4500 direct-to-card printers.
- HID's Edge® reader and VertX® controller line: These IP-enabled products for access control applications will be on display.