Published on 13 September, 2013
|Murat Altuev will share market trends and figures, as well as focus on video analytics technologies
A recognised opinion leader and influential businessman in the video surveillance industry – Murat Altuev, President of ITV | AxxonSoft, will deliver his vision for the future of Video Analytics Market at 4th Intelligent Video 2.0 Conference at All-over-IP Expo 2013.
"World and Russian Market for Video Analytics: Trends and Forecasts"
Murat Altuev will share market trends and figures, and focus on the most advanced video analytics technologies using the real-world examples:
- Arrival and Stay at Secured Areas: high-speed Sapsan Train (Moscow – Saint Petersburg).
- Face Recognition, Database Search for Similar Faces: Saint Petersburg Subway.
- Vehicle Stopped in Unauthorised Location, Abandoned Object Detection: bridges on Moscow – Sochi Highway.
- Perimeter Protection, Video Archive Search: Sochi 2014 Olympics- venues.
- Tag & Track Function: 90 prisons in China.
Top video analytics technologies 2014–2020 are to be delivered by Murat Altuev at 4th Intelligent Video 2.0 Conference at All-over-IP Expo 2013.
6th Annual International ALL-OVER-IP EXPO 2013 is Russia-s No. 1 networking event for global IT, Surveillance and Security vendors and key local customers. All-over-IP brings together major global and Russian brands to ensure the best marketplace for the latest technology and innovation, and to lead customers to the Next Big Thing.
Primary Sponsor of All-over-IP Expo 2013: ITV | AxxonSoft – a leading software developer that combines IP-based physical security management, intelligent video surveillance, and an enterprise-wide platform.