Published on 18 December, 2009
|Axis holds annual awards in recognition of the very best projects, people and technology|
UK & Ireland's partner programme includes technology, application development and channel partners. Each year, to celebrate the success of these partnerships, Axis holds annual awards in recognition of the very best projects, people and technology.
The 2009 categories and winners are:
- Distribution Partner of the Year 2009 - ADI Global Distribution: ADI has been the fastest growing distributor for Axis Communications UK & Ireland in 2009.
- Authorised Partner of the Year 2009 - B.O.S.S.: B.O.S.S is a new Axis partner and has deployed the first major street surveillance application in Ireland using the outdoor ready camera - AXIS Q6032-E.
- Solution Partner Silver of the Year 2009 - Advantex Network Solutions: Advantex Network Solutions was an early adopter of IP and has consistently shown a desire to promote the strengths and benefits of the technology.
- Solution Partner Gold of the Year 2009 - Advance Monitoring Solutions: Advance Monitoring Solutions provide a high level of services to the end user, from installation to monitoring, including automatic number plate recognition (ANPR). The company is also an Application Development Partner that integrates Axis products to a high level throughout their solutions.
- Individual Project of the Year 2009 - Breckland District Council: This technically brilliant public sector project uses the skills of more than one Axis Partner. Advance Monitoring Solutions is managing the monitoring station in Norfolk and has developed a package that allows the council to provide a chargeable service to surrounding towns for the monitoring of their cameras. This revenue stream has already attracted five surrounding towns. This project also uses wireless technology provided by Alvarion.
- Sales Representative of the Year 2009 - Katherine Bramwell, ADI Global Distribution: Katherine was nominated due to her wide knowledge of the Axis portfolio. She has demonstrated outstanding achievement in bringing Axis solutions to the UK this year.
- Solution Architect of the Year 2009 - Craig Osborn, Motorola: Craig has won this award due to his innovation using Axis equipment.
Phil Doyle, Managing Director, Axis Communications UK & Ireland said: "We are delighted to be able to present these awards to partners and individuals who, throughout 2009, have consistently performed above expectation. It is encouraging to see Axis' network video solutions being deployed in so many exciting and innovative projects."
"Key to this success has been the work of our partners in educating end users on the benefits of IP-based video surveillance and demonstrating the significant operational savings made with Axis' cameras and encoders. Congratulations to everybody who has been a part of this success in 2009."
Hitchin based, Axis Communications offer a wide range of network video solutions. The Axis business model is based on loyal, long-term partnerships.