Published on 15 February, 2010
| The webcast will be an informative session on how outdoor security technology can boost security efficiency |
Automated outdoor surveillance with video analytics specifically designed for the outdoors can cost-effectively detect targets and security violations that would otherwise be missed. The technology is useful in a variety of perimeter and wide-area outdoor applications, including transportation, energy, utility, chemical, information technology, public safety, campuses, and defence industries.
SightLogix is presenting a webcast on Thursday, February 18, 2010, at 1 p.m. Eastern Time (10 a.m. PT; 11 a.m. MT; Noon CT, 6 p.m. GMT) to discuss how automated outdoor surveillance can improve security for large outdoor facilities and perimetres.
This informative webcast will include:
- The use of outdoor surveillance systems to detect, track and identify intrusions
- Understanding the sources of nuisance alarms and how to prevent them
- Boosting security efficiency and lowering response times with reliable intelligence
- The value of obtaining precise location information about a target
- The impact of camera range and detection accuracy on overall solution costs