Published on 26 October, 2009
|CEO of Veracity USA Scott Sereboff will speak at the ISC East 2009 in New York later this month|
Join Scott Sereboff, the CEO of Veracity USA - the world leader in making IP installation simple - as he brings you "What, no wireless? How to move from analogue to IP without changing existing infrastructure".
Scott will be speaking at two different times at ISC East, which is October 28th-29th at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City:
October 29th, 10:30AM - 11:30AM in the IP-TAC Theater
October 29th, 1:30PM - 2:30PM in the Manufacturer Spotlight Theater
During this open discussion, Scott will share with you the ways you can :
- Use existing infrastructure yet still get the latest and greatest IP devices
- Design IP solutions with great flexibility
- Increase camera count without extra cabling
- Avoid wireless or costly fibre installs
- Solve the 328 foot Ethernet limit
- Minimise your on-site time
- Reduce your installation costs
With literally millions of feet of coaxial cabling running hundreds of thousands of old analogue cameras- representing an entire market segment yet to be fully addressed by IP system integrators- this is one hour that you cannot afford to miss.
If you can show a potential client a way to migrate to an IP solution for a fraction of the cost . . . wouldn't you?
Attendees will also receive a free sample of Veracity's latest offering- PINPOINT!