Published on 3 February, 2014
|Net sales increased by 12 percent in local currencies
The fourth quarter
- Net sales increased by 10 percent during the fourth quarter to SEK 1,299 M (1,180).
Net sales increased by 12 percent in local currencies.
- Operating profit decreased to SEK 166 M (207), which corresponds to an operating margin of 12.8 percent (17.5).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 117 M (163).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.68 (2.35).
- The board proposes a dividend of SEK 5.50, of which SEK 3.00 is an extra dividend (SEK 5.00 of which SEK 2.75 was an extra dividend.
January - December
- Net sales increased by 13 percent during the period to SEK 4,717 M (4,184).
Net sales increased by 17 percent in local currencies.
- Operating profit increased to SEK 640 M (575), which corresponds to an operating margin of 13.6 percent (13.8).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 479 M (427).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 6.89 (6.15).
Performance in line with expectations
“The trend in 2013 was in line with our current view of the global market growth for network video. Full-year sales increased by 17 percent in local currency. Sales in the fourth quarter was in line with the strong third quarter.
It is difficult to predict the trend for 2014. At present, we are maintaining our current view of the market trend. By continuing to develop solutions for new customer segments and markets, while strengthening our offering in existing markets, Axis is well-positioned to continue its global expansion and reinforce the company's market-leading position”, Ray Mauritsson, President.