Published on 5 December, 2011
|Live camera images can be continually monitored by an operator|
"We have only just recently introduced version 5 of the Wavestore VMS and Intersec 2012 will provide us with a great opportunity to demonstrate its full range of features to potential customers in what is strategically a very important region for Wavestore," said Chris Williams, Director of Wavestore. "V5 maintains the company's tradition of providing easy to use open platform video recording solutions, whilst we believe that its flexibility and scalability sets a new standard in video management."
Wavestore V5 software allows video images to be configured and displayed on a monitor in a large variety of sizes, formats and positions. It provides the option to switch from classical 1, 4, 9 or 16 camera layouts, to a free-form structure which enables each operator to configure their own unique display.
Large file sizes associated with megapixel cameras can be processed simultaneously with other camera types or video formats. The simultaneous display of live and pre-recorded video delivers real life practical functionality to operators in a control room environment. If an incident occurs, live camera images can be continually monitored by an operator who can at the same time, retrieve and review recorded video footage of the developing situation from the same or adjacent cameras.
Other key features include:
- Hugely scalable to support hundreds or thousands of cameras.
- An ultra-fast evidence search facility which allows an operator to scan images at an image rate of up to 8192 times the normal viewing rate.
- A remote access capability which negates the need for installation or service personnel to attend the site to implement software upgrades, whilst also allowing them to provide real-time diagnostics of any system issues.
- De-warping of 360 degree camera images
- Four-click video back-up process
- Image Authentication
- Remote monitoring on SMART phone or tablet
A video which demonstrates some of these key features of V5 can be seen on the Wavestore website homepage - www.wavestore.com
"The previously twelve months has seen Wavestore continue to rapidly grow its customer base in the Middle East," said Chris Williams. "This is the third year that we have exhibited at Intersec and we are very much looking forward to building on the valuable relationships that we have previously established with business partners, consultants, installers and end-users,"
Wavestore can be found on stand 4-517C in the Commercial Security & Information Security zone of Intersec 2012 which takes place 15-17th January, 2012 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.