Published on 8 November, 2013
Tamron Co., Ltd. a comprehensive optics manufacturer and a leader company in the security industry announced the release of seven models of machine vision 2.5 pitch sensor lenses.
Tamron has been long recognised as an innovative source for Mega-Pixel Fixed-Focal length lenses for precision industrial applications such as PCB production, inspection machines and engineering devices, affording them valuable insight into industry needs and trends. Trending higher in recent years and growing rapidly is the demand for substantially higher-resolution cameras, requiring exacting, task-specific optics. As part of an ongoing initiative to address this need, Tamron has released 7 models specifically for use with 2/3" 2. pitch size sensor cameras. With this new lineup, Tamron's dedication to meeting customer requirements is further realised.
1. Ultra High Resolution
- Designed to match pixel pitch 2.5 sensors, the series realises high resolution from the centre to the periphery (image height 90%)
- MOD 10cm (6, 8, 12, 16, 25mm), 15cm (35, 50mm)
- Low distortion
- 6 iris blades maintain the same performance as 8 blades through a unique iris blade design
2. High Durability
- Optimised focus lock screws for each focal length design
- Metal mount and components for high durability
- Vibration and shock resistant design maintains the initial optical performance
3. High Versatility
- Newly designed mechanics enable the focus rotation to be larger and reduces troublesome focus adjustment
- Designed to fix the mechanical length of the lens, while considering versatility of end-users.