Published on 15 March, 2010
|RISCO is exhibiting a range of products at ISC West that reflect the company's vision for integrated security systems|
RISCO Group, Inc. is exhibiting a range of products at ISC West 2010 that reflect the company's vision for integrated security systems, including diverse technological innovations to boost functionality, reliability and performance. On display at the show are RISCO Group, Inc.'s unique and highly accurate detection technologies, dependable primary and backup communications systems, an integrated security system that incorporates a responsive touch screen keypad, and a simplified and completely integrated site management system to provide flexibility for customised implementation.
"The common element in the products we are exhibiting at ISC West is that each one offers something extra - added benefits or functionality - that you won't see in competitors' offerings," said Len Friedman, President and CEO, RISCO Group, Inc. "Our approach begins with developing ideas to solve specific needs in the market, whether it's lowering false alarms or building an integrated system with an easy-to-use interface. Visitors to ISC West can be sure they will see something at the RISCO Group, Inc. booth that they won't see anywhere else."
Here are some of the innovative RISCO Group, Inc. offerings on display at ISC West:
- ProSYS integrated security system, an ideal system for protecting remote sites using dual-path IP and GSM/GPRS communications, offering remote control and diagnostics of bus detectors and auto-install technology. The touch screen keypad incorporates an elegant, low-profile design and responsive glass screen to provide an intuitive, menu-driven interface.
ProSYS integrated security system protects remote sites using dual-path IP and GSM/GPRS communications
- SynopSYS integrated security and building management system, providing simplified and completely integrated site management to combine security, fire detection, video monitoring, access control, HVAC and other building automation systems into a single, customisable management platform. SynopSYS uses open architecture and industry standards for straightforward integration.
- WatchOUT extreme reliable outdoor intrusion detector, featuring two microwave and two PIR detection channels with sway recognition technology to distinguish objects such as moving bushes and trees that would trigger traditional intruder detection systems. Active IR anti-mask detects any masking of the lens (by vandals) or other impediment to viewing.
- Industrial LuNAR addressable dual-technology ceiling-mount intrusion detector, which combines detection accuracy with false alarm immunity and can be installed up to 28 feet high for applications in warehouses or with high ceilings. Now UL listed for commercial use, Industrial LuNAR can operate in extreme temperatures and has three independently adjustable photo infrared (PIR) channels and a microwave channel for customised coverage.
- AGM universal module, designed to function as a primary or back-up cellular communicator for any manufacturer's alarm panels with diallers, or as a standalone mini-control panel with integral GSM communications. Reporting is available for up to three central stations via the GSM voice channel or with encryption via the GPR or SMS channels in conjunction with RISCO Group, Inc.'s IP/GSM receiver software at the central station.
Industrial LuNAR ceiling-mount intrusion detector combines detection accuracy with false alarm immunity
- Agility flexible two-way wireless solution, providing security, safety and home automation incorporating two-way wireless technology with stylish design and unrivalled simplicity. The installer may choose among IP, GSM/GPRS or fast PSTN communication modules, all built into the main enclosure. A unique two-way remote control provides PIN code protection and status display. A range of safety, security and home automation accessories can be combined in the same installation.
Although RISCO Group, Inc. was launched in September of 2008, their parent company, RISCO Group, Ltd. has been manufacturing quality security products for three decades, sold previously in the United States for 20 years under the name Rokonet Industries. RISCO Group, Inc. has expanded those product offerings with a focus on integrated system solutions.