Published on 19 November, 2010
| MegaPX NanoDome is a low-profile HD camera ideal for inconspicuous surveillance applications|
, a global provider of intelligent IP video solutions, is pleased to announce that it is demonstrating its innovative March Networks Command™ solution and six new high-performance products in Stand L07 M10, Hall 2 at Sicurezza 2010
, November 17-19 in Milan, Italy. The company is also hosting an exhibitor's workshop during the event focused on advanced video management for large distributed architectures, and present at a conference session on IP video solutions interoperability.
March Networks' newest products deliver the enterprise-class management and video protection its solutions are recognised for industry-wide. They are ONVIF™ (Open Network Video Interface Forum)
compliant and leverage the company's unique Shadow Archiving™ technology to ensure seamless access to redundant video, as well as intelligent video synchronisation following a network failure or server outage.
The new March Networks Command is a comprehensive video surveillance solution that enables organisations to install, deploy and manage their video assets from any location using a single, web-based interface. Command delivers mass configuration and management capabilities that lower installation and maintenance costs significantly. It also incorporates remote video gateway technology to reduce video streaming over a corporate WAN, a key advantage for large organisations with multiple remote locations. "With Command, customers benefit from exceptional scalability, flexibility and operational efficiency,"
said Fabrizio Colciago, March Networks' Chief Technology Officer and Managing Director, Europe, Middle East and Africa. "Ultimately, it provides the centralised management and integrated access to information that organisations need to succeed in today's highly competitive environment, and we are excited to introduce it to the market."
March Networks' newest VideoSphere® IP cameras and recording system are fully compatible with Command and ONVIF standards. The cameras incorporate internal SD high capacity memory cards and features such as LDAP password configuration. The new products include:
- The compact CamPX MicroDome, the industry's first Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) camera able to capture accurate colour in near-dark conditions with integrated Pixim Seawolf chip technology;
- The MDome HD PTZ, which combines HD video resolution with the power of a PTZ solution in an indoor/outdoor environmental housing built to withstand extreme temperatures;
- The MegaPX WDR MiniDome, which delivers HD 1080p video resolution and WDR;
- The MegaPX NanoDome, a low-profile HD camera with flexible video streaming and a sleek, unobtrusive housing ideal for inconspicuous surveillance applications; and
- The March Networks 7532 Hybrid Networked Video Recorder (NVR), an embedded Windows® OS recording system ideal for larger enterprise installations, with support for up to 32 IP and analogue cameras, H.264 compression, up to 8 TB of internal storage, external storage options and March Networks' exclusive docking-station architecture for rapid installation and maintenance.
Rounding out its new product offerings is the recently announced March Networks Searchlight Skimming Detection (SD), a powerful data analytic that enhances the company's comprehensive Financial Solutions. Searchlight SD monitors surveillance video and ATM transaction data simultaneously and alerts investigators daily to suspicious and potentially fraudulent activity at ATMs via a web-based dashboard.
Sicurezza attendees viewed live demonstrations of the company's comprehensive IP video portfolio in the March Networks Stand L07 M10, Hall 2, and heard from March Networks and other industry experts at the following educational sessions:
March Networks Workshop:
Topic: Advanced enterprise-environment management tools for distributed architectures
Date/Time: Wednesday, November 17, 2:00 p.m.
Venue: Fiera Milano
Conference Room: Gamma 2 (second floor).
IP Video Solutions Interoperability - About ONVIF and PSIA Standards
March Networks Speaker: Vincenzo Bono, Global Software Architect
Date/Time: Thursday, November 18, 10:00 am
Venue: Fiera Milano
Conference Room: Rho Sala Saturno.