Published on 22 July, 2011
|Kaba Jaya Security provided a physical access control system based on the contactless LEGIC technology |
Refurbishment work was recently completed at the K&N Kenanga International building in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, a 22-storey commercial structure with a three-and-a-half-storey annexed podium block, located in Kuala Lumpur's central business district.
New features of the refurbished main lobby include a physical access control system based on the contactless LEGIC technology, a food and beverage area and an information counter.
Kaba Jaya Security was selected to provide electronic access control, visitor management systems and half-height sensor barriers. The system includes six lanes of Argus HSB E11 for tenants and visitors, one lane of Charon HSD E03 for disabled access, and Kaba Exos® 9300 for electronic access control and visitor management.
The completed system provides the K&N Kenanga building with:
- Access rights management of staff and visitors
- Efficient reception and management of visitors
- No long queues during rush hour
- Integrated Malaysian IC reader
- Asset protection
- Increased employee safety
- Defined access restrictions within the security perimeter
- Reduced operational cost
- Fewer administrative expenses
- A flexible, integrated, efficient security solution
- All systems integrated
- One point of responsibility for all three system