Published on 3 June, 2015
Wavestore is pleased to announce the new release of version V5.50 of its video management software.
This maintenance release delivers additional video performance enhancements, along with code optimisations for improved handling of views for cameras and layouts, and better management for network interfaces.
Highlights of the new features include:
- Added Diagonal PTZ controls in WaveView and new server vector PTZ commands
- Further Improvements for views for cameras and layouts, including Undo/Redo functions
- Support for unlimited number of network interfaces in Network Setup screen
- Various Metadata search and playback improvements
- LDAP / Active Directory support (requires manual configuration)
- Support for N+1 Failover (requires manual configuration)
- Access Control (ONVIF Profile C) events in/out
- Added Grandeye RTSP and HTTP request strings
- Support for Panasonic WJ-GXE500 new PTZ control strings
- Improved PTZ handling for various IP protocols