Published on 15 July, 2014
WavestoreUSA, a provider of professional digital video and audio recording solutions for video surveillance applications, announces the release of V5.46, the latest version of the advanced IP Wavestore V5 Video Management Software suite. Features of the new version V5.46 deliver innovative upgrades and provide additional ONVIF enhancements, along with code optimisations for better compatibility in open architecture and platform support.
Highlights of new V5.46 version include:
- Support for Axis T8311 PTZ joystick
- Various improvements for joystick controls
- Support for ONVIF Profile S Talkback
- Optimised customised camera drivers for Arecont, GANZ, Ampleye and Avigilon cameras
- Various Metadata search enhancements
- Enhancements for preliminary network setup configurations
- New integration support for cutting edge Perimeter Protection solutions from Fiber SenSys
“The Wavestore V5.46 VMS includes innovative upgrades to our open platform, advancing the range of existing supported devices and 3rd party integrations,” said Dacian Andrei, Product Manager, WavestoreUSA. “The release of V5.46 demonstrates our commitment to meeting the dynamic security and operations needs of our partners and customers. The new version V5.46 provides additional ONVIF enhancements and gives users upgraded optimisations for better compatibility in open architecture and support.”
The new Wavestore V5.46 version compliments WavestoreUSA’s complete line of hardware recording devices. Addressing a variety of video storage, recording and management applications, WavestoreUSA video recorders and servers are preloaded with the open platform Wavestore V5 VMS flagship solution. Enhanced integrated features of the V5 include built-in dewarping which enables users to optimise live and recorded views of 360-degree fisheye surveillance cameras, facial recognition and a host of integrated security alarm management functions.