Published on 19 May, 2015
exacqVision is now integrated with the Sensormatic electronic article surveillance (EAS) detection system. The combination of exacqVision and Sensormatic EAS gives retail customers a unified solution to improve their loss prevention and shoplifting protection within one interface.
Sensormatic and exacqVision allows retailers to:
- Connect surveillance device data with video
- Notify employees when someone tries to remove an EAS tag from a location or exits the store
- See live exacqVision video images of the alarm event as it is occurring
- Search previous EAS system events for corresponding exacqVision video at the time the event happened
- Quickly identify suspects for potential theft instances
- Improve real-time response to shrinkage control
This integration requires exacqVision version 6.6 or later, and Sensormatic Local Device Manager Configurator version 8.3.