Published on 11 November, 2011
|The INSIDE booth will display a broad array of secure solutions
INSIDE Secure, a leader in semiconductor solutions for secure transactions and digital identity, recently announced that it will showcase its family of secure solutions at CARTES and IDentification 2011
for applications that range from payment and smart card readers to anti-counterfeiting, e-health and devfNFC handset integration. The INSIDE booth will display a broad array of secure solutions and demonstrate INSIDE's continuing market leadership.
Visitors to CARTES and IDentification 2011 in Paris, November 15-17, can view INSIDE Secure's solutions at any time during the exhibition at the INSIDE booth 4L022, located in hall four of the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center. Technical and product experts from INSIDE will also be available for discussions in meeting room 4J159.
During CARTES 2011, INSIDE solutions on display will include:
"Security has become a pervasive requirement across markets and applications,"
- Complete turnkey solutions for dual interface, contactless, and contact smart card readers;
- E-health solutions using INSIDE card and reader technologies, secure CC EAL5+ certified microcontrollers and interfaces;
- Contactless very high bit rate microcontrollers optimised for transport applications with high security and accelerated data transfer between cards and readers for high volumes of data;
- INSIDE's SecuRead(R) product, which combines a MicroRead(R) NFC controller with a EAL5+ Secure Element, Java card OS and Open NFC Stack to simplify integration with mobile handsets;
- Anti-counterfeiting solutions based on the INSIDE VaultIC 150 product that use low-cost tags and a secure application on NFC-enabled mobile phones to identify, track and trace counterfeit products; and
- Turnkey PKI solutions ranging from low-cost USB eToken-based solutions to security systems with firmware and EAL4+ hardware.
said Charles Walton, chief operating officer at INSIDE Secure. "From our strong leadership position, INSIDE has tightly aligned its business and secure product solutions with our customers' needs, so that we can easily support their evolving security strategies as they design and develop products to meet the demands of their markets."
INSIDE executives also will be involved in conference presentations. Bernard Vian, executive vice president of the secure products business line for INSIDE Secure, will present a session on "Making NFC access ubiquitous: a cloud-based authentication framework," on Wednesday, November 16, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. as part of the C10: security in a cloud ecosystem conference session. Then, David Richetto of INSIDE will make his presentation, "How NFC and advanced security technology help fight counterfeiting" on Thursday, November 17, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. as part of the C12: M2M applications and internet of things conference session.
With more than 20,000 visitors, 450 exhibitors, and 1,300 delegates from over 140 countries, CARTES and IDentification 2011 is the number one professional event in the world for digital security, smart technologies, and payment and mobility markets. This year's hot topic is mobile payment, which will be featured in the new mobile payment pavilion.