Published on 19 March, 2013
|Axxon Next video management software allows creating infinitely scalable video surveillance systems
AxxonSoft invites you to visit our stand at the INTERSAFE PAKISTAN – most significant and unique exposition of Fire – Rescue – Safety & Security in the region, which will be held on 20th – 22nd March in Lahore Expo Center. It will be an ultimate sourcing destination for international and local manufacturers and suppliers to showcase most advanced products and solutions to advance fire, safety and security industry within the region.
AxxonSoft will present a new version of its innovative open platform video management software (VMS), Axxon Next, which allows creating infinitely scalable video surveillance systems. Visitors will take a close-up look at the Axxon Next and its new features:
- Fisheye panoramic cameras are now supported in immersion mode: above the 3D map, layouts can feature several virtual PTZ cameras, which display images that have been dewarped from the fisheye camera image.
- The layouts can be of any size and configuration, at the convenience of the user.
- Autozoom in Axxon Next performs automatic digital zoom and "handling" of moving objects. This feature is particularly exciting when used together with virtual PTZ cameras.
AxxonSoft will also demonstrate forensic search tools based on the patented Time Compressor technology, and MomentQuest2 technology which mark a sea change in how users work with video archives.
As at past events, the company's stand will also feature some of its most popular vertical solutions:
- POS Intellect – a security solution for retail enterprises.
- Face Intellect – a system to recognise faces and search for similar faces in the video archive.
Auto Intellect – a comprehensive traffic control solution incorporating license plate recognition capabilities, road traffic control, and automatic registration of violations of road regulations.