Published on 22 April, 2013
|HID will highlight its ActivID Appliance Authentication solution and conduct live mobile authentication demonstrations
HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, recently announced it is demonstrating a comprehensive range of innovative Identity Assurance solutions that drive customer empowerment, including mobile identity credentials that can be used to secure access to the cloud, data and the door, at this year’s Infosecurity 2013 show in London. The company will highlight its latest ActivID Appliance Authentication solution and conduct live mobile authentication demonstrations targeted for enterprise, banking and government organisations. In addition, HID Global will showcase its broad portfolio of solutions to create, use and manage secure identities.
“We are very excited to be showcasing HID Global’s vast array of trusted secure identity solutions, including our leading mobile authentication portfolio, at Infosecurity 2013. It is one of the leading IT Security shows in the UK and provides us with an excellent and robust platform to interact and meet with security and industry professionals,” said Alan Davies, VP sales, Identity Assurance, and EMEA with HID Global.
“We will be available throughout the show to meet channel partners, end users, OEMs, systems integrators, security and IT managers to understand what key secure identity challenges need to be addressed in the workplace and how our future proofed solutions can assist them.”
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services in Stand D80 at the Earls Court Exhibition Centre from April 23 - 25 2013, including solutions for Creating a Secure Identity.
“We are very excited
to be showcasing HID
Global’s vast array of
trusted secure identity solutions, including our leading mobile authentication portfolio, at Infosecurity 2013”
- Versatile Authentication Solutions: The latest ActivID Applicance enables organisations to take ‘Authentication Beyond Passwords’ and easily deploy risk-based authentication solutions for secure remote access and transaction signing, addressing the needs of enterprise, banking and government customers. It supports over 18 different authentication methods and the latest mobile operating systems for mobile tokens, including iOS, Android and BlackBerry.
- PIV Enablement Solutions: pivCLASS Government Solutions, including the latest portfolio of pivCLASS credentials. pivCLASS allows international government agencies, contractors and other facilities to easily PIV-enable their existing physical access control systems (PACS) to meet the standards established by the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 201, without requiring a “rip and replace” of their existing PACS infrastructure.
Solutions for Using Secure Identity:
- Genuine HID Credentials and Readers: Latest Crescendo, ActivID Display Card and pivCLASS credentials for strong PKI-based authentication combined with One-Time Password (OTP) display supporting logical and physical control; iCLASS SE platform reader solutions and credentials, including Seos for powering mobile access and higher security; desktop readers, including the OMNIKEY 5021 CL contactless smart card reader for PC and network log-on, email encryption and digital signature, and the OMNIKEY 5427CK, for mobile and space-restricted environments.
Solutions for Managing Secure Identities:
- Mobile Access Solutions: Technology-independent iCLASS SE access control platform, including the iCLASS Seos credential that delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility whilst enabling the use of NFC-enabled smartphones for access control and other applications.
- Credential Management Solutions: ActivID Credential Management System (CMS) for easy issuance and management of PKI-enabled smart cards and credentials.
HID will showcase a number
of product, solutions and sevices
at Infosecurity 2013 including
Versatile Authentication Solutions,
HID Credentials and Readers and
Mobile Access Solutions
Participation in Mobile Security Advice Hub at Stand D81, ask the HID Global Mobile Security expert at the Infosecurity Mobile Security Advice Hub, how personal mobiles – iPhones, Android, Windows 8 and tablets can be securely leveraged for professional purposes. In addition, understand the potential for these devices to play a central role in becoming a mobile identity credential that can be easily used to secure access to the cloud, data and the door.
The following HID Global executives will be available for interviews during Infosecurity 2013:
- Alan Davies: vice president sales, Identity Assurance, EMEA
- Ian Lowe: senior manager, solutions marketing, Identity Assurance