Published on 19 April, 2010
MIS Training Institute's ICT Security Africa Summit 2010
|The summit will host a Chief Information Security Officers' Roundtable|
is now less than four weeks away. The summit will take place in Mombasa, Kenya on 11th- 14th May 2010. There is still time left to register and join the likes of Kenya ICT Board, Ecobank, Toyota, MTN Uganda, Nestle and Kenya National Audit Office who will be in attendance.
Ensure your company is not left behind and join Africa's ICT and cyber security fight. Registrations are still being taken.
Five reasons why delegates are confirming their attendance:
- A world class international speaker panel: Hear from leading experts on how best to protect your information assets. Dr. Bitange Ndemo from the Ministry of Information and Communications, Republic of Kenya and Dr. Peter O. Okenyi, Chief Information Security Officer from the African Development Bank are just two of the keynotes. View the full list of speakers online.
- The Chief Information Security Officers' Roundtable Africa: Discuss solutions on sensitive security incidents and challenges at this valuable roundtable. Expand your global security network with professionals who face the same set of information security challenges as you. The timely theme is "delivering pragmatic & value-adding security for current business realities."
- The Pre-Summit Workshop: Effective ICT Security & Governance for Executives, Senior Managers, ICT Practitioners & Auditors. A practical workshop delivered by Dr. Ed Gelbstein, Adjunct Professor, Webster University, Geneva. You will walk away with actions that will strengthen how a company invests in ICT and derives benefits while reducing risk.
- A unique networking opportunity: Meet and build trust based relationships with peers and an international panel of security experts from across Africa and the rest of the world.
- Be part of history: This popular event series is coming to Africa for the first time. Register today and place your company at the forefront of Africa's ICT Security fight.
Click here or email for more information or to register.