Published on 28 November, 2013
Cyber Intelligence Asia 2014 will allow for a greater understanding of how to secure computer networks the Asia-Pacific
Intelligence-Sec’s annual Cyber Intelligence Asia conference & exhibition will be taking place in Singapore on the 11-14 March 2014. This international event brings together the senior cyber security experts from the public and private sector to one place to discuss the latest cybercrimes and emerging cyber threats in the region. With an international audience of around 150 professionals of which 60% attending from the public sector this is a great place to network and learn the challenges individual government/law enforcement agency face in securing their critical infrastructure.
This month the Singapore Prime Minister’s Office was breached and it has made the government step up their requirements to secure their infrastructure in the country.
Cyber Intelligence Asia is officially endorsed by the Singapore Infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) as they recognise the importance of our international event as a platform to share knowledge and information in the region to allow for a greater understanding of how to secure the ever growing computer networks in the Asia-Pacific.
Don’t miss out on hearing presentations from the following and many more:
- Lieutenant General Bunjerd Tientongdee, Director-General of Defense Information and Space Technology Department (DIST), Ministry of Defence, Thailand
- Zahri Yunos, Chief Operating Officer, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Yurie Ito, Chair, APCERT
- Rebecca Ledingham, Cyber Outreach Project Manager, Global Complex for Innovation (IGCI), INTERPOL
- John Kan, Chief Information Officer, Information Systems and Technology, Agency for Science, Technology and Research (Singapore A*STAR)
- Anwer Yusoff, Head of Innovation and Commercialisation, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Phannarith Ou, Head, CamCERT, Cambodia
- Budi Rahardjo, President, ID-CERT, Indonesia
- Khamla Sounnalat, Deputy Head, LaoCERT, Lao
- Philip Victor, Director, Centre for Policy & International Cooperation, IMPACT
- Police Chief Inspector Allan Cabanlong, Chief, Web Services and Cyber Security Division, Philippine National Police Force
- Dr. Mingu Jumaan, Director, Sabah State Computer Services Department, Malaysia
- Dr. Frank Law, President, High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA)
- Ammar Jafri, President, Pakistan Information Security Association (PISA)
- Andrey Komarov, Chief Technology Officer, CERT-GIB, Russian Law Enforcement Agency.