Eagle Eye Networks, the provider of cloud video surveillance, launches its Premium Support Programme to provide enhanced and proactive support designed for customers that have mission-critical needs.
Available to all customers, Premium Support provides peace of mind to resellers and end-users that the health of their video surveillance system is being monitored. The service is ideal for resellers who would like to offer additional services to their customers and for end-users in highly regulated industries, with complex environments, or those with mission-critical requirements.
Cyber-secure cloud solutions
Businesses of all sizes and types use Eagle Eye Networks cyber-secure cloud solutions with artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics for security and operational optimisation. Eagle Eye Premium Support builds on Eagle Eye’s commitment to superior customer service by offering advanced system health monitoring and proactive attention.
Some of the key benefits of Eagle Eye Premium Support:
- Personalised attention and knowledgeable service: When one contacts Eagle Eye Premium Support, they will speak to a designated Premium Support agent who serves them and their business.
- Health monitoring: Active health monitoring of the bridges, cameras, and other components. Automatic resolution of minor issues and notification of all actions taken. Development of action plan with reseller and customer to resolve any issues. Monitoring of items related to the network. Immediate notification of power outage, if cameras are tampered with, disabled or offline.
- Fast resolution: The Premium Support team will escalate the needs in an expedited fashion.
- 24/7/365 technical support: Eagle Eye’s Premium Support team is available around the clock, proactively monitoring deployments and ready to respond.
- Proactive support: The Premium Support team not only solves problems the user highlights, it actively looks at trends and seeks opportunities to optimise the system.
- Video retrieval: The Premium Support team takes care of video incident retrieval for the user at no extra cost.
Improving the system
“Resellers and the businesses they serve can rest assured that Eagle Eye Networks team of experts is keeping an eye on things, making sure their system is optimised for the highest performance, and proactively notifying them of concerns or opportunities to improve their system,” said Dean Drako, CEO of Eagle Eye Networks.
Eagle Eye customers may subscribe to Premium Support at any time by contacting Eagle Eye Networks or their Eagle Eye reseller.