AxxonSoft and Intel Corporation enter strategic technology partnership
AxxonSoft is a Member of the Intel IoT Solutions Alliance. A global ecosystem of more than 800 industry leaders, the Alliance offers its members unique access to Intel technology, expertise, and go-to-market support — accelerating deployment of best-in-class solutions.
AxxonSoft is a member of the Intel AI: In Production Program that provides a wide range of offerings and capabilities to reduce the challenges of developing AI-centric solutions: software tools, development kits, code samples. AI: In Production Program offers a single developer platform for faster, more agile development and improved business outcomes.
Benefits of Intel Technology in AxxonSoft Products -
How Intel technology will help you build value-added solutions with Axxon software
Intel OpenVINO is a toolkit for computer vision applications which extends workloads across Intel hardware (including AI accelerators) and maximizes performance.
Intel OpenVINO is applied for neural network inference in the AxxonSoft AI analytics tools that help to detect:
- Dangerous behaviour by a specific pose (Human Behavior Analytics);
- Fire and smoke, e.g. forest fires;
- Suspicious items left in public areas;
- Specific types of objects, such as humans or vehicles.
According to the test results obtained by AxxonSoft with the OpenVINO toolkit, neural network inference performance rises by 8.3x when using Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3.
AxxonSoft expects to achieve even better results using the latest Intel Vision Accelerator Design with Intel Movidius VPU or Intel Arria 10 FPGA.
Intel Quick Sync Video
Intel Quick Sync Video is a technology available on Intel processors that provides hardware acceleration for H.264 or H.265 video decoding. Intel Quick Sync Video is integrated in Axxon software for live and recorded video, as well as in TimeCompressor.
Using Intel technology along with AxxonSoft products leads to:
- Reduced footprint on server CPU performance, especially when decoding H.265 video feeds
- Dramatically improved decoding times
- Servers can handle more concurrent video streams at HD resolution and even higher
- More cameras can be connected to a single server, reducing hardware expenses and support issues
- View more video channels on the client computer or use client computers with lower performance specs
Artificial intelligence: Understanding its place in physical securityDownload
Six things to look for when adding AI cameras to your operationDownload
Automatic vehicle identificationDownload