Samsung introduces the WiseNetIII 2MP Full HD network camera range
WiseNet III 2MP Full HD network camera range
The eight camera models incorporate Samsung’s new WiseNetIII DSP chipset, which has been developed by the company as a result of a market research programme carried out by its worldwide product management team. This identified what users and installers felt were the key ‘must haves’ in order for high definition IP network cameras to automatically become the preferred choice when a new video surveillance system was being specified, or an existing system was being upgraded.
The extremely impressive set of features incorporated in to the WiseNet III range include:
- All of the models can capture high quality images when the lighting level is as low as 0.01 lux.
- An ultra fast frame rate of 60fps at 1080p which results in latency free clear images. This can be particularly beneficial in a scene with moving subjects by ensuring thatimage edges are kept sharp and clear.
- Enhanced Wide Dynamic Range which when working with performance greater than 100dB,can accurately produce images in scenes that simultaneously contain very bright and very dark areas.
- Correct colour is maintained by adopting Regional Adaptive Tone Mapping.
- Motion blur is reduced by using Samsung’s Motion Artefact Reduction technology.
- P-iris technology which optimises lens iris control to provide improved depth of field and sharpness.
- Defogfeature which can be used to help improve the clarity of images captured in poor weather conditions such as rain, snow or fog.
- Digital Image Stabilization (DIS), previously only seen in analogue chipsets, negates the effects of a camera shaking due to high winds or building vibration.
- Simple Focus feature which automatically focuses the camera and is built into most of the models. We are certain this will impress installers in terms of the potential to reduce installation and maintenance time, as all that is needed is one simple push of a button on the back of the camera to achieve optical focus.
- Multi-crop feature enables users to also highlight and crop up to nine areas of interest in order for the camera to only send the images within that area at a preferred resolution and frame rate.
- Further bandwidth and recording space savings can also be achieved with the help of the third generation of Samsung’s highly acclaimed Super Noise Reduction (SSNR) technology, which eliminates image noise in low light conditions.
- There is also the option of using Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) to detect activity by various means, such as face detection, tripwire and enter/exit direction, object appear/disappear and ‘tampering’.
- Alternatively, the motion detection technology built into the WiseNetIIIDSP chipset can greatly reduce the false alarm rate by learning what is the normal motion of the scene and ignoring, for example, the fluttering leaves on trees.
- Users can also take advantage of audio detection technology which can further help reduce false alarms by being set up to only react to abnormal sounds.
As is the case with all Samsung professional security products, the cameras in the WiseNetIII range are supplied with full support services from Samsung Techwin Europe Ltd, including free system design, free technical support and a full three-year warranty.
|Manufacturer||Hanwha Techwin Europe|
|Chip Inch Size||1/3|
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
Voltage: 24 VAC
Power Consumption: 10.5W
|Wide Dynamic Range||Yes|
|Picture Elements HxV||1952 x 1116|
Image Frame Rate: 60 fps
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, RTP(UDP), RTP(TCP), RTCP,RTSP, NTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DHCP, PPPoE, FTP, SMTP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMPv1/v2c/ v3(MIB-2), ARP, DNS, DDNS, QoS, PIM-SM, UPnP, Bonjour
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter Range||2 ~ 1/12,000 sec|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||50|
|Compression Type||H.264 (MPEG-4 part 10/AVC), MJPEG|
Weight g: 330
Dimensions mm: 73 x 67 x 136
Operating Temperature oC: -10 ~ +55
Operating Humidity %: < 90
Operating System: Windows XP / VISTA / 7 / 8, MAC OS X 10.7
Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer,Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari
|Additional info||The SNB-6003 camera, from the Samsung Techwin WiseNet III network range, features the most advanced functions from Samsung with 2 megapixel 1080P of high definition images.|
|Download PDF version|