Seeing is believing – Samsung Techwin to demonstrate unique Super Noise Reduction technology
An additional benefit of this technology is the reduced file size of recorded images. A DVR’s recorded file size is reduced by a massive 70% when using a MPEG format and by 40% when using a JPEG format.
Other Key Features:
- Integral ICR (Infrared Cut Filter) ensures best possible colour images during the day and
- Maximises sensitivity to infra-red at night in monochrome mode.
- Samsung Techwin’s Dual Automatic White Balance technology ensures a true colour image.
- Built-in motion detection provides for the camera view can be divided into 48 detection zones.
- SuperVision II superior back light compensation that creates two fields of each image which are analysed and then combined into one composite picture. The result is ultra sharp clear images.
|Manufacturer||Hanwha Techwin Europe|
|Chip Inch Size "||1/3|
|Colour Type||Colour / Monochrome|
Voltage: 230 V AC
Power Consumption: 3.8 W
|Picture Elements HxV||752 x 582|
|Back Light Compensation||Yes|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|Electronic Shutter range||1/60 ~ 1/200,000|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||50|
|Signal Mode||PAL, NTSC|
|Video Output||1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohm|
Dimension mm: 69 x 56 x 125
Weight g: 500
Operating Temperature oC: -10 ~ +50
Operating Humidity %: 30 ~ 90
Samsung Techwin's SV II WDR technology helps to get detailed information of dark part without saturation of bright part. There is no limitation of zone area with the perfect backlight compensation, and the color image is crisper than any other BLC functions. It combines two fields which are high shutter speed exposure in bright areas and low shutter speed exposure in dark areas into one composite image.
|Download PDF version|