Rainbow CCTV’s outdoor camera with waterproof housing and optional heater, sun shade and dual power
This model offers 480 lines of crisp resolution and 0.5 lux minimum illumination. The unit weighs 2.8 pounds. It is a plug and play solution ideal for car park surveillance, entrance and exit security and any harsh outdoor environment.
- The waterproof housing is rated to IP66.
- The 3.5~8mm unit has an F1.4~360 DC auto-iris lens and 70~33° horizontal field of view. The 5~50mm model has F1.6~360 DC auto iris and 54~5.6° horizontal field of view.
- There is an adjustable sun shade. All models include mounting bracket and power/video connectors with 6” cables.
- Operating conditions are –25 ~ 122°F (-32°C ~ +50°C) / w/o heater +14~122°F (-10°C~+50°C).
- Picture elements (pixels) are 768 (h) x 494 (v). Gamma correction is r = 0.45.
- Dimensions are 3.5 x 3.3 x 10.3 inches (90mm x 83mm x 260mm).
The heater operates at 24VAC only.
|Chip Inch Size "||1/3|
Power Consumption: 4 W
|Focal Length mm||3.5~8 / 5~50|
|Picture Elements HxV||768 x 494|
|Auto Gain Control||Yes|
|S/ N (Signal/ Noise) Ratio dB||>48|
Dimension mm: 90 x 83 x 260
Weight g: 1250
Operating Temperature oC: -10 ~ +50
|Additional info||High resolution Sony Super HAD CCD. 3.5~8 mm or 5~50 mm DC auto-iris lens. Weatherproof housing with blower (optional heater). Basic Day/Night function for a cleaner low light picture. Adjustable sun-shade.|
|Download PDF version|
More Rainbow CCTV cameras
See comparison of Rainbow OCL48VD3/5 with similar Rainbow CCTV cameras
Compare Rainbow OCL48VD3/5 with CCTV cameras from other manufacturers
You might be interested in these products
Pelco releases Spectra Professional IR rugged camera for better surveillance across the city and highlights its uses