|In addition to new sessions on cyber security and robotics, PSA has also announced various speaker lineups
PSA Security Network, the world’s largest electronic security cooperative, recently announced the addition of several new sessions and the lineup of key industry experts slated to speak at PSA TEC 2016 to be held in Westminster, CO on May 9-12, 2016.
New sessions that have been added to the schedule for Thursday, May 12 in recent weeks include:
- Robotic Technologies and the Future of Physical Security; Thursday, May 12 | 8:30 a.m.
- Robotics and Automated Guarding; Thursday, May 12 | 10:15 a.m.
- Commercial Integrated Access Control Solution; Thursday, May 12 | 10:15 a.m.
- Robotic Security: Where it's at and Where it's Going (Panel Discussion); Thursday, May 12 | 1:15 p.m.
- Assessment, Control and Monitoring Strategies for Internal Cyber Hygiene (Presented by the PSA Cybersecurity Advisory Committee); Thursday, May 12 | 1:15 p.m.
Space is limited in these sessions so new attendees are encouraged to register now or current attendees may modify their registrations to add these sessions to their agendas.
“We are pleased to announce these new additions to the educational lineup for PSA TEC,” said Anthony Berticelli, director of education for PSA Security Network. “Robotics and cybersecurity are two of the biggest developments in the security market in the last 12 months. We felt it was critical to bring these additional sessions to TEC to ensure our attendees were getting a comprehensive overview of the industry landscape and how these trends might impact their businesses moving forward.”
In addition to new sessions, PSA TEC also announced the lineup of speakers for the annual State of the Industry and State of the Integrator panels. This year, the State of the Industry panel will focus on recent market trends, challenges and opportunities facing integrators and manufacturers, and look forward to what the next five years might hold for the industry.
State of the Industry panelists:
- Michael Kaiser, Executive Director, National Cyber Security Alliance
- Dave Carter, Managing Director, NetOne
- Chuck Wilson, Executive Director, NSCA
- John E. Mack, Executive Vice President, Imperial Capital
- Bill Bozeman, President and CEO of PSA Security Network (moderator)
The State of the Integrator Panel will bring together a panel of expert integrators who will discuss new business models, corporate culture and resource management, and vendor relation strategies for success.
State of the Integrator panelists:
- Brent Franklin, President, Unlimited Technology
- Carey Boethel, Founder, President and CEO, Securadyne Systems LLC
- Mike Meridith, President, SEi
- Jeffrey Nunberg, Founder, President and CEO, Integrated Security Systems
- Paul Boucherle, Founder/Principal, Matterhorn Consulting (moderator)