| HID Global's vice president will join 96th Annual International Supply Management Conference and Educational Exhibit |
HID Global, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, announced that Rodney Glass, the company's vice president of global quality, will join the best and brightest in supply management to present at the 96th Annual International Supply Management Conference and Educational Exhibit, held by Institute for Supply Management (ISM).
Mr. Glass will discuss "New Product Innovation: Getting It Right with Early Supplier Involvement," during the Supplier Development & Relationship Management track session at the conference.
During his presentation, Glass will discuss why Early Supplier Involvement (ESI) matters, best practices in partnering with the right suppliers, and critical success factors for new product innovation, highlighting HID's supplier management system with real-world examples to illustrate proven supplier performance management processes. Glass will also provide tips for driving a culture of flawless launch, implementing product development processes, and identifying pain points and gaps in ESI to help organisations achieve process excellence with new product introductions.
HID Global Speaker Details:
- Who: Rodney Glass, vice president of global quality with HID Global
- What: "New Product Innovation: Getting It Right with Early Supplier Involvement"
- When: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 10:20 a.m. - 11:40 a.m.
- Where: The Institution for Supply Management Annual Conference
- Location: The Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida
- How to Participate: Click here to register to attend the event