Integrated Systems - News
|Prisons and Correctional Facilities Asia 2011 will focus on ways to enhance security and safety in prisons|
Because of a rising inmate population in Asia, with existing obsolete prison security infrastructure, and an increasing need for better design and planning of prison facilities for rehabilitation programmes, there is a growing concern to ensure the future growth and safety of our prisons and correctional facilities. Failure to address these needs would compromise the safety and effective functioning of these facilities.
Government IQ Asia is putting together the very first Prisons & Correctional Facilities Asia event to bring together the Heads, Commissioners and Director Generals of Prison HQs and Ministries of Justice to talk about the future roadmap and modernisation efforts of Asian governments.
Prisons & Correctional Facilities Asia will feature a regional and international line up of experts, including:
- Jamaluddin Bin Saad, Deputy Commissioner General of Prisons, MALAYSIAN PRISONS DEPARTMENT HQ
- CR Garg, Deputy Inspector General, Prisons, PRISON HQ, INDIA
- Nishan Chandrajith Dhanasinghe,Commissioner of Prisons, MINISTRY OF JUSTICE, SRI LANKA
- Untung Sugiyono,Director General of Corrections, MINISTRY OF JUSTICE, INDONESIA
- General Ernesto El Diokno, Director, BUREAU OF CORRECTIONS, PHILIPPINES
- Hiroshi Nishida, Director of General Affairs, Corrections Bureau, MINISTRY OF JUSTICE, JAPAN
on SourceSecurity.com US Edition