|General Anwer Ahmed, Iraqi Air Force Commander, Ministry of Defense |
New-Fields Exhibitions, organisers of the Iraqi Homeland & Border Control Conference (IHBCC), announced that General Anwer Ahmed, has confirmed to speak at the two-day conference and participate on the one-to-one meetings with the IHBCC delegates on April 7-8, 2011 in Washington DC.
In addition to featuring speakers from Iraqi Air Force, Iraqi Ministry of Defense, Highlight of the conference will be a senior Iraqi delegation from the Ministry of Interior. Iraqis agency equivalent to the US Department of Homeland Security and Iraq's largest employer that is in charge of security law enforcement and border control.
Other high ranking officers and senior Iraqi government officials confirmed to speak at the IHBCC include:
- Dr. Adnan Blebil, Director General, Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority
- Hamza Shareef, Director General of International Policy, National Security Council
- Gen Riad Fadhil, Director of Public Relations, MOD
- BD Salah Albayaty, Oil Police, Ministry of Interior
- Major General No'Aman D. Jewad, Emergency Response
- Brigade Commander, Iraqi Ministry of Interior
- BG Shwan Mudher Ali, Director of Air logistics
- MG Kareem Mohammed Sallom, Logistics Adviser, MOD
- General Jassem Jawad Ali, Director General Contracts, Ministry of Interior
Scheduled one-to-one meetings with Iraqi officials and panel presentations will provide you insights and analysis of the current challenges facing Iraq homeland security and border control issues and challenges and issues. Scheduled meetings are on First-come, first-served basis.