|The event will enable you to discover how to optimise your offshore defence against pirates and kidnappers|
There is under a month left until Arena International
's Global Asset Security: Oil and Gas conference
. The event will enable you to discover how to optimise your offshore defence against pirates and kidnappers through the latest technology in detection, response and prevention. Enabling you to protect your facility and staff.
At the conference you will learn from industry experts including:
- Pottengal Mukundan, CEO, International Maritime Bureau
- Jim Bull, Chief, Facility Branch of the Office of Vessel and Facility
Security, US Coast Guard
- Paul Barker, Regional Security Adviser, Chevron
- Alex de Alvarez, Vice President Corporate Security, Apache Corp
- Oliver Broad, Regional Analyst, Information and Analysis Unit, Group Security, BP
- Adrian Kendry, Senior Defence Economist, NATO HQ
There will also be a morning session of roundtables on regionally specific threats to safety and assets, covering regions including: Iraq, Mexico, West Africa and Venezuela. Offering you a unique opportunity to share best practise and develop solutions to critical issues facing the industry as a whole.