3VR, the video intelligence company, recently announced that it is opening up its Video Intelligence Platform for integration with select hardware partners for the first time. This is a first for 3VRs Video Intelligence Platform as its Video Management Software (VMS) has only been available for use with its own Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and Hybrid NVRs in the past.
Intransa, the physical security infrastructure and services company, marks the first implementation of 3VRs Video Intelligence Platform with a third-party hardware provider. Intransa customers now can augment their existing hardware infrastructure with 3VRs VMS suite of forensic search and analytics solutions to solve crimes faster, reap significant business intelligence from their video assets and reduce IT integration headaches.
The recent announcement is consistent with 3VRs open platform philosophy. 3VR already has certified partnerships with leading camera manufacturers, data integration partners such as access control and POS systems and analytic developers.
“We wanted to give our customers more choices and flexibility in how they deploy our software,” said 3VR CEO Al Shipp. “By opening up our software platform to premium select hardware vendors such as Intransa, we allow 3VR customers to optimise their network security infrastructure while still taking advantage of 3VR?s powerful forensic search engine, case management, and wide range of video analytics."
3VR has been SELECT certified as an option for Intransas server, storage and appliance platforms. Customers of Intransas video-optimised VideoAppliance, EnterpriseServer and EnterpriseStorage platforms will now be able to leverage 3VRs VMS without the need for additional hardware purchases.
“Our certified partnership with 3VR enables us to combine our strengths to create a powerful, sophisticated solution that addresses a wide range of project needs, and ultimately offer greater value to our integrators and end users,” said Intransa CEO Bud Broomhead.
3VR offers several built-in and premium applications that allow users to manage and bolster the performance of their video assets (mix and match analog, IP, megapixel and PTZ cameras) across thousands of sites.
Local and remote management tools focused on ensuring uptime and maximizing effectiveness include:
- OpCenter – Allows customers to quickly view and monitor video from any camera on a single user interface including forensic search
- Systems Manager – Centralised system administration enables remote or local configuration of 3VR VMS, cameras, and 3VR hybrid video recorders
- Spot Monitor – Streams a multiplex or cycling display of live video on a separate monitor
- Alert Viewer – Stand-alone client software automatically notifies a user via an alert or email when suspicious activity, individuals or vehicles are identified
- Report Viewer – General reporting feature produces tabular reports of any search query against any 3VR analytic to gain valuable business intelligence
- Custom Applications – 3VR VMS provides users with the unique ability to create tailormade applications for their organisations