| HID's booth (Booth # 11052) shows a complete suite of products, resources and partnerships|
, the trusted leader in providing solutions for the delivery of secure identity, will demonstrate a broad variety of solutions at the ISC West
International Security Conference and Exposition. Under the theme "A World of New Possibilities,"
HID's booth (Booth # 11052) shows a complete suite of products, resources and partnerships that enable end-users to conveniently implement everything from networked access control to contactless logical access solutions. Illustrating the company's commitment to producing the industry's broadest range of secure identity-related applications, visitors to the booth will see how HID technology creates a unique platform for solving business needs. Highlights of HID Global's presence at ISC West include:
- HID Global will host a strategy briefing and panel discussion focusing on "Secure Identity Strategies for Adaptive Authentication." President and CEO Denis Hébert will discuss the strategic context of the company's latest developments and outlook for the future, followed by a unique panel discussion on future prospects for converged environments. The moderated panel will include subject-matter experts from Dell, Lenel, Convergint Technologies, Tx Systems and HID Global. (Those interested in attending this panel should contact Patti Juric to confirm attendance.
- The west coast introduction of HID on the Desktop, the company's newest access solution featuring physical and logical access enabled by the same card. Following on early-March launch tour events in New York City and Chicago, a demonstration will be given to ISC West attendees. (Those interested in attending this event should contact Heather Eyre to confirm attendance.
- The company's recent work with Dell® in support of their initiative to provide secure authentication to the Latitude™ E-Family of laptops will be on display in the booth.
- Combining HID's installed base and contactless technology with a mass market PC manufacturer, this innovation demonstrates HID Global's commitment to developing smart card technology to help users implement a higher level of security in a convenient, cost-effective and secure way.
- Expanding the use of HID Global technology beyond HID manufactured products, HID Connect™, the hardware and software partnership arm of HID Global, promotes applications and products enabled by HID Global technology. Visitors to the HID Global booth can view offerings from HID Connect Partners like LG Iris, RF IDeas, Vision Database, SMI (Smart Media Innovations), Innometriks, Inc., FreedomPay, Smarter Security, Accu-Time, MaxID, ASSA ABLOY and more.
- The launch of UltraCard™ Premium. The preferred card for Fargo HDP (High Definition Printing®) applications, this affordable and extremely durable non-technology card can be used with any card printer.
- A hands-on opportunity to try the recently launched Asure ID®2009 card personalization software, a complete rethinking of the most effective ways to design and produce personalized IDs.
- IP-enabled access control solutions based on HID Global's OPIN® API development platform. Development partners PCSC, Quintron, AMT, SecuriCo and PlaSec will display their solutions in the HID Global booth.
Core HID Global innovations, such as Secure Issuance solutions, Identity on Demand™ Services, Networked Access solutions, eGovernment solutions and Physical Access solutions will also be clearly highlighted in the booth.
Promoting its strategic vision of the delivery of secure identity, HID Global and its partners will demonstrate these solutions, and other access and identity management innovations, in the HID Global booth (#11052) at ISC West 2009 in Las Vegas, NV, from April 1-3. ISC West attendees are invited to visit the booth to encounter a "World of New Possibilities" enabled by HID technology.