|NCT eXplosive Asia 2015 will discuss current topics related to C-IED and EOD challenges in Southeast Asia and the world
The Chief of the Malaysian Armed Forces, General Tan Sri Dato (Dr.) Zulkifeli bin Mohd Zin, will deliver the opening address at NCT eXplosive Asia 2015. IB Consultancy is much honoured that this is the second time the Chief of Armed Forces is opening an NCT event.
NCT eXplosive Asia 2015 will take place from May 12-14 at the Le Meridien Hotel Kuala Lumpur and is organised in cooperation with the Malaysian Armed Forces and the Royal Malaysia Police Bomb Data Centre.
The NCT eXplosive Asia 2015 speaker panel includes:
- H.E. Sophak Monkol, Secretary General & Adviser to the Prime Minister, CMAA, Cambodia
- Maj Gen TPS Waraich, Peacekeeping Operations, Ministry of Defense, India
- Lt Gen Krisda Norapoompipat, Director, Thai Mine Action Center, Thailand
- Colonel Helmut Heck, Commander, C-IED Center of Excellence of the German Army, Germany
- Colonel Dr. Pisutti Dararutana, Chief of Research and Development/ Chemical Department, Royal Thai Army, Thailand
- Colonel Mathew Geertsen, Head of the FSC Support Section Conflict Prevention Centre, OSCE
- Colonel Kamthorn Auicharoen, Royal Thai Police, Thailand
- Colonel Ronny Asnawi Asri, Deputy Director Prevention, National Counterterrorism Agency, Indonesia
- Colonel (Ret'd) Dante S Dinsay, Deputy Director, Intelligence and Operations Bureau, Office of Transportation Security/DOTC, Philippines
- Lt Col Gary Bolos, Director, U.S. Army Pacific Command Asia-Pacific C-IED Fusion Center, USA
- Superintendent William Senoron, Chief, Philippines Bomb Data Center, Philippines
- Joseph Huber, Chief of Operations, United Nations Multinational Integrated Stabilisation Mission, Mali
Asia’s largest regional EOD convention
NCT eXplosive Asia 2015 will discuss the most current topics related to C-IED and EOD challenges in Southeast Asia and the world. Starting with a 1-day exercise, the 2-day conference will give an in-depth analysis of current terrorist threats including explosives, EOD procedures and respective capability building programs in Mali, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, India and Pakistan.
Since 4 years, NCT eXplosive Asia is Asia’s largest regional EOD convention.