Nedap recently introduced the new ANPR Access HD, a reader dedicated to powerful license plate reading in challenging vehicular access control situations. This advanced product can easily be integrated into third party security, parking and traffic management systems. The ANPR Access HD was launched at IFSEC 2014 in London and is very well received by Nedap’s integration partners.
Nedap Identification Systems is the leading specialist in systems for long-range identification. Its product portfolio consists of RFID and ANPR technology for Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) to be applied in a variety of applications. The ANPR Access HD is the latest addition to Nedap’s platform for license plate recognition.
With the addition of ANPR readers to the Nedap portfolio two years ago, Nedap was able to offer the right vehicle identification solution for every specific situation. In comparison with RFID technology for AVI applications, license plate technology is the best option when it is unachievable or undesirable to issue and administer tags.
Based on the accurate and real-time information from license plates, identification of vehicles can be facilitated in a variety of situations, such as:
- Access to parking facilities
- Visitors at industrial estates
- Suppliers in city centres
In a relatively short period, technology for License Plate Recognition has become really popular. The release of the ANPR Access HD is Nedap’s answer to a rapid growing demand for advanced license plate reading.
ANPR Access HD increases the standard for license plate reading thanks to:
- All in one system: camera, analyser and IR illuminator
- Reading distance of 4 to 10 meters
- Easy user configuration through web interface
- All European countries onboard & world-wide countries available
- Supports identification of ADR hazard numbers
- 6 high power IR leds
- High Definition CCD sensor
- 4GB internal multipurpose storage
- Digital I/O