ACT365 aids the installers’ job for simple and quick installations and performing maintenance tasks remotely. When managing ACT365, the installer can view its interface from any internet-ready-device. Valuable details such as controller status, system health, possible tampering incidents, door forced, and door ajar are provided remotely, avoiding the necessity of on-site call-outs.
This deliverance of ultimate control is an important context. In the 21st century, with smartphone technology embedded into our everyday life, nothing is now more valuable than our time. ACT365 hand delivers this invaluable commodity through its all access installer app for smartphones and tablets.
Verifying visitors from real-time video images
What is exciting about ACT365 is its ability to unlock productivity. ACT365’s software is dedicated to a simple mantra - adaptability and flexibility. Miles on the road eat up time. ACT365 technology helps ease this situation.
ACT365: What you need to know
- Award-winning cloud-based Access Control and Video Management software
- Remote management of multiple customers and sites
- Verify visitors from real-time video images captured at the point of entry
- Grant access remotely with the click of a mouse
- Installer and customer portals and app
Vanderbilt will be exhibiting ACT365 on Stand F305 at IFSEC. The event takes place in London between June 19th and 21st.