Surveon, the enterprise NVR solutions provider, has launched Cloud NVR solutions which support SAN, DAS, NAS and cloud in one unified storage system and provide multiple storage architectures such as SAN+NVR, NAS+NVR and NAS+NVR+Cloud for data storage, folder sharing and cloud backup, in order to give SIs the most flexible option for integrating systems.
From SMB to multinational corporations, Cloud NVR Solutions provide multiple storage architectures, making it suitable for a variety of projects.
Retail, SMB and SOHO (NAS+NVR)
- Single device fulfils both storage and surveillance needs.
- Best C/P backup and storage solutions for SMB.
- Easy file sharing with various built-in services.
- Flexible expansion of storage capacity for future scale up.
Data centre and bank (DAS/SAN+NVR)
- Up to 428 drives for long-time storage and years recording.
- Smooth service to large workforces.
- Superior data transfer performance for IOPS/throughput-demanding applications.
Enterprise and multinational corporations (NAS+NVR+cloud)
- Automatically replicate data to cloud.
- Flexible cloud capacity usage and disaster recovery.
- Easy data management and lower local maintenance cost.
Single device with storage and NVR
Integrating Surveon NVR license with Infortrend’s EonStor GSe Pro Series, Cloud NVR Solutions support both surveillance and storage, making it become the best C/P backup and storage solutions.
Long data retention period with large capacity
Supporting up to 428 drives, Cloud NVR Solutions are designed for long-time storage and years recording. Aside from iSCSI, NAS and JBOD expansion, partners can also expand the storage capacity via private and public cloud.
Double data protection with auto sync replication to cloud
Cloud NVR Solutions can automatically replicate data to cloud for backup and disaster recovery, constantly synchronising data between EonStor GSe Pro and cloud storage. It supports a wide range of both private and public cloud services, including cloud cache, cloud backup, and cloud tiering. With built-in Surveon patent RAID and Intelligent Drive Integrity (IDR), Cloud NVR Solutions are able to prevent data corruption and using drive rebuild, providing reliable protection to critical data.