StoneLock, a pioneer in designing and manufacturing of contactless and privacy-hardened biometrics solutions, announces the official product launch of the StoneLock® GO biometric reader, a next generation biometric reader redefining security and authentication of users for physical access control. It is now available for purchase by enterprises of all sizes.
Launching at a pivotal time for access control in light of a growing demand for contactless and privacy-grounded technology, the StoneLock® GO is intentionally designed with proprietary, ’faceless’ recognition technology to protect users by safeguarding their privacy without the use of photographs while eliminating the need to touch.
Utilising contactless technology
While an access card or password can be misplaced, shared, or cloned, the inherent properties used to authenticate users through StoneLock ensure that the only people accessing a building or room are the ones who have been granted permission. “The StoneLock GO is a revolutionary biometric edge reader designed to address our customers' needs for a secure, easy to use and utterly private access control solution,” said CEO and Co-Founder Colleen Dunlap.
Rounding out our complete biometric-centric access control solution when coupled with the StoneLock Gateway"
“Rounding out our complete biometric-centric access control solution when coupled with the StoneLock Gateway, the StoneLock GO takes a significant leap forward by delivering exactly what enterprises need to secure their buildings, protect user privacy and deliver a completely contactless and simplified experience. We are proud to now have it in the hands of our customers at a time when protecting user privacy and utilising contactless technology is of paramount importance.”
Seamless movement of biometric templates
Product features include:
- Simplified Enrollment: Utilising a QR code or a card swipe, the StoneLock interface delivers an easy to read display that will guide users through a simple and touchless self enrollment process.
- Near-Infrared Technology: Using state-of-the-art near-infrared sensors, StoneLock’s readers scan and store unique templates of enrolled users that are unrecognisable outside of the StoneLock system, while making it universally compatible with all users regardless of gender, race, age or nationality.
- IdentityCare: The StoneLock proprietary algorithm replaces an enrolled user’s face with a mathematical representation, eliminating the need of photographs or storing images.
- Enterprise Ready: The third generation of the StoneLock Gateway provides a complete biometric-centric credentialing and user management solution that supports a highly, available, fully secured, seamless movement of biometric templates between StoneLock GO readers.
- Ease of Use: Combining security, speed and accuracy, the StoneLock GO reader is built with a user-friendly, simplified operational interface for the ultimate ease in deployment, enrollment, operation and management.