The global market size of surveillance is projected to nearly double by 2024, according to a report from Market Study Report. Technological advances, increased public awareness of the role of surveillance, and an increased adoption of artificial intelligence solutions are all driving demand for products and services in the electronic security industry.
Major players are already making moves to grow their market share, so how can other businesses be sure they get their piece of the growing video surveillance pie? The solution lies in getting ahead of the curve, and that comes through preparation and education.
Adopting artificial intelligence solutions
This June, experts at ESX will explore today’s video surveillance and monitoring trends and share best practices during the conference’s peer-led breakout sessions, June 3-6 in Indianapolis.
The passionate professionals who attend these breakout sessions will leave better informed, so they can take advantage of the oft-projected growth of the global video surveillance market. Accomplished peers will discuss ways to tap into this growth, such as reaching high-demand markets, adopting artificial intelligence solutions and implementing streamlined processes for monitoring centres.
Sessions will include:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Real Time Video Monitoring Solutions to Take the Guess Work out of Alarm Verification
- Top 3 Ways to Grow Your Video RMR
- The Manager’s Guide to Monitoring Centre Benchmarking: Top Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Manage Change
- When Time is Actually Money: How to Streamline New Technology Deployments in the Monitoring Centre
- 5 Hot Markets for Video Surveillance