SALTO Systems, a manufacturer of electronic access control solutions, will showcase the latest in technologically-advanced electronic locks and access control management – including a new line of residential smart lock solutions–at ISC West this March in Las Vegas.
“SALTO is always excited to share the latest electronic access control innovations with our peers in the security industry at ISC West. We have some great products to highlight this year including residential smart lock solutions that meet the growing demand in that market segment,” said Michael J. Mahon, SALTO Systems Senior Vice President Commercial Sales. “We hope those needing secure, reliable, and easy-to-install and use electronic access control will stop by Booth 25071 at this year’s show to see our solutions.”
Access control management software
ISC West is the largest converged security industry trade show in the United States, hosting more than 30,000 global security product manufacturers and professionals. This year, ISC West will be held at the Sands Expo Center, March 17-20. Highlights at SALTO Systems Booth 25071 will include:
- ProAccess SPACE 6.0 – The latest version of SALTO ProAccess SPACE 6.0 access control management software allows systems administrators to utilise the latest SALTO SPACE features and security enhancements on SALTO BLUEnet smart locks. Other new features include time tracking of employee hours, capacity management, and more user-friendly event monitoring.
- SALTO KS – The latest version of SALTO KS Keys as a Service cloud-based access control management software includes mobile check-in capability and PIN entry mode.
Secure real-time management
- SALTO NEO Cylinder – The SALTO NEO Cylinder is an electronic lock that offers more features and better functionality than any other cylinder on the market. The re-engineered clutch system design makes efficient use of energy, dropping consumption to impressively low levels resulting in 110,000 cycles with just one set of batteries. It’s compatible with SALTO SVN, SALTO BLUEnet Wireless, and SALTO KS Keys as a Service cloud-based technology. The NEO can be switched to any of SALTO’s technology platforms at any time without changing the hardware.
- SALTO BLUEnet Wireless - It offers easy and secure real-time management that is networked through Bluetooth RF and is especially designed for doors where real-time control is required. BLUEnet can be installed as an independent system or can complement SALTO Virtual Network (SVN-Flex). One gateway can communicate with 7 nodes. Each node can operate up to 16 doors with a maximum distance of 15 feet between the lock and the node (with just one IP address). SALTO BLUnet Wireless has three peripherals for wireless connection: gateway, node, and repeater. This provides greater flexibility to a project without the need for cables.
Electronic access control
- XS4 MINI – The XS4 Mini escutcheon is easy-to-install on new or retrofit doors which makes it simple for security professionals to upgrade and replace mechanical key-operated locks with the latest in electronic access control. With SVN-Flex (based on SALTO’s BLUEnet wireless technology), you can extend and increase the number of updating points directly to the battery-operated door. This results in an exponential increase in security, control, effectiveness, and convenience for users and system managers as the communication between devices flow in real-time on wireless online access points and much faster on offline points. The XS4 MINI is now available for SALTO SPACE on-premises smart technology and with the SALTO KS Keys as a Service cloud technology platform.
- SALTO NCoder – The new NCoder has a new modern black design that follows SALTO’s line of stylish products. The SALTO NCoder integrates encoding capabilities of a powerful updated design with a built-in desktop reader function and is compatible with BLE mobile keys. The new NCoder 3G device has been added to the SVN platform and provides increased security for keys and access. Additionally, the NCoder records information from the Portable Programming Device (PPD) in the NCoder itself.